Cards Against Humanity
In Stock Add to Cart
Usually ships in 24 hours
Cards Against Humankind is a party game for terrible people. Unlike the majority of the parlor game you have actually played before, Cards Against Humankind is as despicable and uncomfortable as you and your buddies. The game is simple. "An extraordinary game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Game "Unmanageable laughter." - Kill Screen Publication "The game your celebration is worthy of." - Thrillist "A video game." - The Daily Monster
550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards) Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players Professionally printed on premium playing cards Includes game rules and alternate rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box American's #1 gerbil coffin
Key Product Details
- Brand: Cards Against Humanity LLC.
- Label: Cards Against Humanity LLC.
- Title: Cards Against Humanity
- Feature0: Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Feature2: Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Feature3: Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.